//The Roses
Bonjour!

~Hey you! Touch The Picture~



Home About Linkies Stuff

Hi, my name's Flora Nerissa Arviana. Nessa. Gonna be 15th. 100% Catholic and 100% Indonesian. Spammers? Anons? Bashers? Copycaters? JUST GO TO HELL!



Tagboard!



Back to past



Credits!

Basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Template: Intan Aqilah
Edited By: Nessa
Others: ? ? ?


Inspiration Thought


"The message that I have got for people is: I have always tried to act the hard person and that was just a front for me. It is about time now that I let people realise that I am a real person and if I can do it, with all these people that want a piece of me, then other victims can speak out as well. There have been many times when I have cried myself to sleep. I am very scared because I like to think people think I'm strong, because if they don't, then they might not think I can do it."
-Cher Llyod



Labels: , ,